Resize Text: |

Residing Overseas

Proration of CME points is not applicable to doctors who are posted overseas.

Doctors, who are working or training overseas, may wish to submit their participation in any teaching sessions in the places of training (e.g. hospitals) as Category 1C credit claims by logging into the SMC website. A letter from the head of department in these overseas institutions to verify attendance will be required to process the claims.

Please also refer to the factsheet for Doctors residing overseas.