Resize Text: |

Replacement of Certificates

If you have lost your Certificate of Registration/Enrolment, you must apply for replacement IMMEDIATELY.

Guidelines for Application for Replacement of Certificates

1. Please ensure that you have selected the correct certificate to be replaced -ie "Certificate of Registration/Enrolment". All fees submitted are non-refundable.

2. Certified true copy of Police Report (if applicable) to be submitted in support of the application:

i) Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by an accurate translation in English and certified by Justice of Peace, Notary Public from their country of origin.

ii) Documents certified as "true copies"

♦ Must be initialled on every page of the document by the authorized officer (Justice of Peace, Notary Public or your employer, unless otherwise stated.

♦ Must include the name of authorized officer (full name), signature, date of certification and institution’s stamp/seal and the notarization must be made in English.

iii) Photocopies of previously certified documents will not be accepted.

iv) Copies which are not acceptable to SNB will result in the delay of your application

3. Application must be submitted online through login at SNB website. For login information please refer here [PDF, 429KB].

4. Payment must be made by:

i)    eNETS Credit/Debit Card 

  • Acceptable Credit Cards (VISA and MasterCard ONLY) (Note:  American Express (Amex), Diners Club and JCB Credit Cards are NOT accepted.)
  • Acceptable Debit Cards (Visa Electron Debit Cards and MasterCard ONLY)

ii)   eNETS Internet Banking

  • Participating Banks (DBS, POSB, UOB, OCBC, Citibank ONLY)


5. The SNB Fee for Replacement of Certificate is applicable and non-refundable.