|C Documentation Required for Submission of Applications
- The TCMPB will only process applications for registration on the prescribed application form. The application form duly completed must be submitted with the complete set of the following support documents:
a) Certified photocopies of:
i) Recognised TCM qualifications (eg, Diploma (TCM), or Bachelor of Medicine (in TCM) Certificate and Graduation Certificate, or any other recognized TCM qualifications etc);
ii) Transcripts of examination results of the applicant’s TCM studies;
iii) Certificates of service or service testimonials for past work experience from each of the healthcare institution(s) concerned,indicating the appointment, period of appointment / employment, nature of work, and assessment of work performance etc. (if applicable)
iv) Registration certificates and practising certificates with registration/licensing authorities from the country of practice.
b) Originals of:
i) Letter of verification for TCM qualifications and past employment or past place(s) of practice;
ii) Certificate of Good Standing (CGS) issued by the registration licensing authority of the country of practice during the past 3 years prior to application. The CGS must not exceed 3 months from its issue date when it is produced to the TCMPB at the point of application or registration.
c) Documents required to be submitted by the Employer
i) Local employer intending to employ the applicant on conditional registration must submit the following documents:
- original letter of offer of employment signed by the employer;
- original letter of undertaking signed by the supervising TCM physician appointed by the employer;
- a list of all TCM practitioners currently practising at the employer's clinic(s), complete with their TCM qualifications, years of practice and place of practice (if employer has more than 1 TCM clinic); and
- employer’s business/company registration record.