1. We would like to remind all fully registered medical practitioners resident in Singapore who have in force a practising certificate that the online voting system will open on Monday, 1 August 2016 (8.00am) and will close after Monday, 15 August 2016 (11.59pm)1 and no votes can be cast thereafter.
2. Voting will be done online via the Professional Registration System (PRS).
3. Please note that voting is compulsory for the group of doctors mentioned above. For failing to vote, you will not be entitled to apply for a practising certificate unless you satisfy the Registrar that you had a good and sufficient reason for not voting at the election or pay to the SMC a penalty of $500.
4. For your ease of reference, SMC’s previous announcement regarding the SMC Election 2016 is attached here.
5. If you have any queries or require any assistance in voting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the following Assistant Returning Officers:
- Mr Ernie Lim : 6355 2469
- Ms Guessie Chan : 6355 2394
- Mr Lim Heng Seng : 6355 2390
- Ms Jaslyn Ng : 6372 3140
- Mr Wilson Low : 6355 2470
6. Thank you.
1 Please note that due to the weekly PRS system maintenance conducted every Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm, you will not be able to access the PRS to vote during the service maintenance period on 3 August 2016 and 10 August 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.