• Resize Text: decrease increase
If you have concerns that a dental provider has not acted in a professional manner, you can seek help from the Council or the Singapore Dental Association (SDA). 
Council will only convene a hearing by the Complaints Committee after it has received an official complaint in writing and supported by a Statutory Declaration. 
The types of issues concerning dental practitioners that Council will handle includes: 

1. serious professional misconduct, or

2. performance impaired by ill health, or

3. conviction.

To lodge a complaint against a dental practitioner, please refer to the Step-by-Step guide to Lodging a Complaint with the Singapore Dental Council


Disciplinary proceedings will generally only be conducted for complaints that are received in the form of a statutory declaration as stated in the Dental Registration Act. This requirement cuts out vexatious complaints because the complainants are liable to be punished for false declaration made under the Oaths and Declarations Act (Chapter 211).

Write to us at:

Singapore Dental Council
81 Kim Keat Road
#09-00 NKF Centre
Singapore 328836
Attention: Inspecting Officer



Last Updated :  20 Jul 2018 16:15