1. This is a Government of Singapore website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. The Ministry of Health receives or collects personal data for the purpose of planning and administering public health policies. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation.
4. We will NOT share your personal data with non - Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
5. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you. Please contact our Quality Service Manager to get access to or update your personal data that you have supplied to us previously.
6. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
7. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
Quality Service Manager
Ministry of Health
College of Medicine Building
16 College Road Singapore 169854
Tel: 1800-225 4122
You should expect a reply within 3 to 7 working days of us receiving your feedback.